Miles of Hiking, Biking and Wilderness Trails
Explore the wild wonderland outside your front door! Miles of hiking, biking and wilderness trails weave through the community, connecting you with the 700 acres of preserved canyons and ridges that make Sweetwater a sight to behold.
The trails are open from dawn to dusk, and are for use by Sweetwater residents and accompanied guests only. View our Sweetwater Nature Trail Guide for a map and to learn about area wildlife and native plants.
Safety rules to keep in mind:
- Do not feed the wildlife or cut, remove or disturb the natural landscape
- No littering – clean up after yourself and pets
- No unaccompanied children under 12
- Dogs must be on a 6’ leash and under owner’s control at all times
- Bikes yield to pedestrians
- No motorized vehicles, except for ADA equipment
- No firearms or hunting
- No fires, camping, smoking or alcohol
- Use of trails is at your own risk
- The trails are subject to flooding, do not cross fast moving streams
- Please pick up after your pets, doggie bags are provided on the trails
Use of the trails is at your own risk. In the event of an emergency, call 911.
For questions about the trails, or our map and guide brochures, contact us at email@example.com, or call 737-717-0305.
Where to Find Us
Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
(in the Sweetwater Clubhouse)